E-learning Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology provides anytime, anywhere access to a wealth of interactive activities that will enliven and engage students at home or in the workplace. Theory as it applies to today's dynamic beauty and complementary industry is truly brought to life, transporting students beyond the classroom into a variety of realistic hair and beauty settings.
E-learning Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Level 3 Studies features:
- Video demonstrations of key techniques
- Drag and drop activities
- True and false questions
- End of unit assessments
- Audio option
- A range of high quality images
- Customisable on-screen settings and colours
- Progress tracking facility for trainers and staff
- Easy to navigate with no complex set-up procedures
Those students who choose to take the final course examination will be required to pay the assessment fees. These are currently set at £125.00 per examination and are subject to change at any time without prior notification, even after the initial payment has been made. These fees are payable in full on or before day one of the course and, once paid, are strictly non-refundable.
- Cell Structure
- Skeletal System
- Lymphatic System
- Nervous System
- Digestive System
- Skin & Hair
- Reproductive System
- Blood & Circulation
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
- Olfactory System
- Excretory System
The examination is as follows:
A two 1 hour multiple choice theory paper comprising of 90 questions on all aspects of the syllabus testing across all units and therefore all systems
The qualification aims:
- to provide knowledge and understanding at Level 3 in the Qualifications and Credit Framework for those interested in the Beauty, Complementary and Sports Therapy industry
- to provide opportunities for staff in the Beauty, Complementary and Sports Therapy industry to gain a Level 3 qualification
- to qualify candidates as Beauty, Complementary or Sports Therapists at Level 3 in the industry
- to sustain the interest of candidates wanting to work in the Beauty, Complementary or Sports Therapy industry
- to encourage knowledge and understanding for the Beauty, Complementary or Sports Therapy industry at Level 3
It is recommended that candidates should have achieved a level of education equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A*-C prior to commencing the Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, however exemptions may be made for adult returners with experience of the work place.
Opportunities for progression
Once candidates have achieved the Anatomy and Physiology qualification they may progress on to other complementary, beauty or sports therapy awards:
• Diploma in Body Massage
• Diploma in Indian Head Massage
• Diploma in Reflexology
If graduates take therapy qualifications in addition to the Anatomy and Physiology qualification they can work on liners, health farms and health clubs. Anatomy and Physiology is also part of the Gym Instruction and Aerobics qualifications along with other fitness training qualifications. There are now several degree courses available in Complementary Therapies to which candidates may progress.
Each unit requires candidates to understand the structure, function and main diseases and disorders of each system.